Never did I ever think that I would be a"blogger", but here I am! I am so jealous of my friends who blog and their witty stories...that I just had to try it myself. Now, don't be confused, I am not witty!
Lets start this out by saying that I live in Michigan and I have 2 kids ages 16 and 3...I know, huge gap. Long story with that! Anyway, I am married to my best friend and I work as a cardio-thoracic surgery nurse. I work 3 days a week and then I get to be home with my daughter for the rest of the week. I also am finishing my Bachelor's degree in Nursing, so I attend school (online) as well. My husband is a commercial freight pilot and he has an awful schedule. He is on call 24 hours a day and honestly I still hate it. My son is a type I diabetic who is insulin dependant. This year he went to live with his Dad. Its honestly kind of weird not having him here, but he seems to be doing well in that environment, and that's all that matters right?
I know this post wasn't too exciting...but I had to get it out there. Gotta start somewhere right?
No comments:
Post a Comment